Wednesday, April 8, 2009

new dresses for the girls





I finally have something made for all of the girls! I used the knot dress pattern from sandi henderson and her farmer's market line of fabric as well for the twins dresses. Iris's skirt I used a tutorial in this book
that I will use many many more times it was really quick and simple. Stellas dress I just kind of made up and it looks much cuter on than hanging on my empty shelf but I wanted to post a blog while the beans were napping so I took what I could get. I have to do the button holes still on the babies dresses but other than that I am done! It feels good to make something for all 4 girls to wear!

5 comments:

Giddy for Paisley said...

The are all adorable. The girls will look really cute.

Patti said...

Gorgeous!

Lisa @celebrate CREATIVIYT said...

Delightful outfits and photos. Love all the color combinations.

Happy Easter!

Wildflower Studio (Michelle Dransart) said...

These are just so delightful! This is my fist visit, but I will be sure to be back for more! I am going to subscribe! :)

Amy said...

Great choice of fabric for girls dresses!! I would like pick one for my baby...