Wednesday, April 15, 2009

quilt block night and more





Last saturday was our second "monthly" quilt block night. Christina and her mom Shelia have many years experiance quiting while Liz and I are pretty new to the world of sewing. It has been a lot of fun learning new things. Christina has put together a sampler quilt of a bunch of different designs so we will be learning new techniques each month. Its been lots of fun. I have a set on my flickr here. Christina is also posting tutorials on her blog so be sure to check it out if you would like to play along!

Sunday was Easter we had a pretty low key relaxing year. Our only family that celebrates holidays went on vacation so it was us and our good friends along with my husbands orphaned (;-) siblings. We had pizza and salad, crab dip and goodies. The girls looked so cute in their new outfits.. I didnt take nearly enough pictures though..

1 comment:

kymberli q. said...

I want a quilt night!! How much fun! And the dresses are sooooo cute!!!!!!!!